ascot aug08
This is a single article. Click HERE to go to the main page.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Emma wins

Emma-Jayne Wilson won Friday’s 4th race at Fair Grounds, her second mount at the meeting, and Canada’s champion rider is off to the races for the winter season. Wilson rode Trio Georgia for owner/trainer Ryan Beattie to a win in a $6,250 claiming race.
The Brampton resident rides Canadian-bred 2yo Quench for trainer Malcolm Pierce on Christmas Eve.
Wilson was praised by Woodbine president David Willmot at the Sovereign Awards last weekend for her 'sportsperson'ship and her love and dedication to the horse. That's very comforting sincejockeys are currently under the microscopre based on the 10 riders barred in the United States this week.

Here’s a letter that came through the e-mail yesterday, I consider it a really neat Christmas gift…(okay, and it’s a shameless plug!)

Hi,
My name is Charles LaLoggia. I own Skip Code, trained by Mark Casse. I found your blog when I was Googling Skip Code's name a while back and I'd just like you to know that I find your postings informative, knowledgeable and thoroughly enjoyable. Keep up the great work. Sincerely, Charles LaLoggia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment