ascot aug08
This is a single article. Click HERE to go to the main page.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lazy Thursday

I don't normally sit here and muse on this site but as I await entries to be drawn for Gulfstream for Saturday, I have been surfing and checking out other blogs and sites.
For some good laughs, check out Voodoo's Room (voodoosroom.com, see links section). Voodoo loves horse racing and is also a good ole down to earth person who knows how to put everyday occurences into funny comments.
I am mired in working on a lengthy story that is due tomorrow (always last minute with me) but would rather play the races from the couch downstairs instead.

One of Canada's longtime leading stallions, GREAT GLADIATOR, was euthanized not long ago at John Carey's Farm in Shelburne. It was a very sad occasion for Carey but he has a new face on board - the flashy OLD FORESTER, who is a favourite of mine since he was a key horse in one of my winning PICK 4 tickets when I was at Gulfstream last winter.
From Florida, top Woodbine jock Rob Landry is looking for a new agent and Canadian trainer's continue to kick butt at Gulfie and Fair Grounds...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the link and the plug! I've linked up to you on my site and I look forward to reading your thoughts as we go into a new racing year!

     

Post a Comment